The competition is organized by The Dogma Group, LLC and sponsored by Tenzing Wine & Spirits.
First Place: $3500
Second Place: $1000
Third Place: $500
When: Monday, September 25th, 2017 - 11:00pm-4:00pm
Where: Tenzing Wine and Spirits Basecamp 165 N Morgan St. Chicago, IL
1. All cocktail recipes must be submitted by Monday Sept. 11th by 12:00 am through the application link provided on www.thedogmagroup.com
2. Each contestant can submit up to 2 cocktails but only one cocktail can qualify.
3. All spirits, wines, sake, or alcoholic beverages used in the production of cocktails must come from the Tenzing Wine & Spirits portfolio. These Tenzing products will be provided for competitors on the day of the competition.
4. No homemade ingredients are allowed. Bitters, syrups, tonics and flavored sodas need to come from the Tenzing Wine & Spirits portfolio.
5. Juices, raw ingredients, fruit and herbs are allowed but will not be provided. Competitors are responsible for all ingredients that are not a part of the Tenzing Wine & Spirits portfolio.
6. Organizers will provide the following stock syrup items:
• 1:1 Simple Syrup (White Sugar; uncooked)
• 2:1 Rich Simple Syrup (white sugar; uncooked)
• 2:1 Agave Syrup (Light Amber)
• 3:1 Honey Syrup (Clover)
• All stock syrups will be available to taste at scheduled Tenzing Coupe Bar Labs
7. Competitors should bring enough ingredients, juices and garnishes to produce at least 4 complete cocktails (2 for competition, 2 for back-up)
8. Competitors must provide their own glassware.
9. All garnishes edible (or inedible) must fit in or on a cocktail glass. All garnishes must be provided by competitors.
10. Garnishes can be prepared before the contest. All garnishes must be provided by the competitors.
11. Each cocktail must be named. No lewd cocktail names.
12. No fire can be used in the execution of a cocktail.
13. Each competitors will have access to a standard 120V electrical outlet for cocktail production. Use of the outlet must be specified in recipe submission.
14. Cocktail submissions will be tasted and reviewed blindly.
15. 40 competitors will be selected to compete and will be notified on September 18th
16. Questions on rules can be sent directly to email@example.com