Back to our Roots: with a nobility title going back to the 1600, in 2004 Ermenegildo Giusti, Noble of Conegliano, revived an old family tradition and restored from the ashes of time his cultural heritage.
Although his father Augusto Giusti, born in Venissieux France, produced and had a living passion for wine, Ermenegildo Giusti started his journey later in life. This journey started with the purchase of two-hectare property where Giusti Wine was to be established.
The Italian company Giusti Wine was in fact developed from the original Dal Col vineyard owned by his wife’s family, which dated back to 1945.
Although just a small estate with a few hectares of land it was highly renowned for its traditional, quality production of Prosecco, Bianchetta and Verdiso wine. In Italy the company’s full name is Società Agricola Giusti-Dal Col srl.
Giusti Wine developed very rapidly. From the first vineyard planted in 2002, today it includes an area of approximative 75 hectares producing white and red wines.
The heart of our Operations: Case Rolando
The heart of our Operations and our main office is located in Nervesa della Battaglia, a rural village in the province of Treviso, Italy.
The house, formally called "Case Sigismondi" was used to be a military base in the Second World War.
The generous 1000 square meter property ha been fully restored, however, we found important to preserve the personality of the house as well as the old well where the machine-guns used to be hidden from the enemy.
The Giusti Properties, located in-between the hills of Montello and the Piave river, are embracing the Abbey of the city Nervesa della Battaglia, and are well positioned in the heart of Eastern Veneto, between Treviso, Asolo and Venice.